To make sure you don’t have excessive levels of mold in your home, you need a team of skilled professionals. The professionals at RestoPros Inc. have extensive experience in removing mold in a safe and controlled way, and we’ll gladly lend our expertise to solve your mold problem.
Mold Removal Process
After you have contacted us, our first step will be to come to your residence to assess the damage. Our certified hygienists will then test the property in order to determine the extent of the damage and advise us as to the proper remediation procedures. You can trust that our expertise and experience will allow us to both contain and entirely remove the mold, bringing your home back to normal.
The final step is clearance testing. We always check our work before we go. Once the clearance testing is complete, you can rest easy, knowing that the job was done right.
We Offer Many Mold Removal Services, Including:
- Emergency Services 24/7: Trust us to be at your home and assisting you in a few hours.
- Fast Assessment: Our trained professionals will quickly perform a mold inspection to determine the extent of the infiltration and damage.
- Top of the Line Equipment: We use industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment. This removes excess water to make the space ready for mold remediation.
- Stopping the Spread: We contain the affected area and completely remove all contaminated materials.
- Expert Prevention: We’ll apply disinfectants and antimicrobials to keep the mold from returning.
- Clean and Fresh: We’ll completely sanitize, deodorize and purify the air.
- Extra Help: We can help you to file a claim with your insurance company to cover the damage.
Problems Related to Mold
Mold isn’t just ugly—it can seriously compromise your quality of life. Here are two big reasons why you should get mold removed from your home as soon as possible.
- Property Damage: Unfortunately, demolition is a big part of mold remediation. Carpets, furniture, drywall, and insulation are often unsalvageable. The sooner you have a professional address your mold problem, the less damage you’ll have to endure.
- Health Issues: Mold spores can cause a range of health problems, including respiratory infections and allergic reactions in some individuals. Mold can also cause eye, nose, and throat irritation in people who aren’t allergic.
RestoPros Mold Removal
For the best results, it’s important to hire a mold remediation company that knows what it’s doing. Here are a few reasons why you’re best off going with RestoPros Inc.
- Ample Experience: Our team members have extensive experience and training to safely remove mold from your home. We’ve performed all sorts of mold remediation projects, and we have what it takes to get the job done.
- Respectful Services: We know how distressing it can be to discover mold in your home. We promise to respect you and your home throughout the remediation and testing process.
- Prevention Expertise: During the remediation process, we’ll apply special antifungal paint coating to the affected area to reduce the risk of future mold growth. We’ll also offer suggestions on how you can avoid water damage and mold going forward.
Are you currently locked in a battle with mold? Call RestoPros Inc. at (855) 58-RESTO (855-587-3786) to discuss the details of mold remediation. We’re proud to be one of the premier mold removal firms in the Plano area.