WHY CHOOSE RESTOPROS?
Unmatched Quality, Training, and Customer Service in the Dallas Metroplex
At RestoPros in Plano, we have worked hard to build a reputation on our expertise, professionalism and hard work. We know you have plenty of companies to choose from when you need a water damage or mold removal specialist. Our staff of skilled and highly trained technicians is what separates us from the rest of the crowd.
The RestoPros DIFFERENCE
24/7 Emergency Service
Emergencies happen, which is why we offer full-service, 24/7 water damage restoration and mold removal services for the Plano, Frisco, Dallas area. We’re available 24/7 and will work with your insurance company to minimize your out-of-pocket expenses. There is no job too big or small. Contact us in the DFW Metroplex today at 855-587-3786 a free estimate.
RestoPros’ Focus on Quality
A Proven Process – the RestoPros 106-point Proven Remediation Process has been developed and refined over years and has been reviewed and approved by both mold assessment consultants and medical professionals.
RestoPros’ Focus on Professional Authority
- RestoPros is a dedicated mold remediation company – it’s our only business focus.
- RestoPros has 2 mold contractors (MRCs) and 1 mold assessment consultant (MAC) on staff – more than any other company.
- All of RestoPros’ workers are independently trained, registered, and licensed for mold remediation work.
- RestoPros has Applied Structural Drying and REETs Academy certified managers.
RestoPros’ Focus on Safety
- RestoPros deploys a safety station on all jobs – including: first aid kit, eye wash, and fire extinguishers.
- RestoPros has a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Health and Safety Officer (HSO) on staff.
- RestoPros’ supervisors are OSHA safety and First Aid certified.
RestoPros’ Focus on Your Security
- RestoPros deploys portable alarm systems on all unoccupied remediation sites.
- RestoPros’ technicians are background checked permanent employees – no temporary staffing.
- RestoPros is fully insured, including $2MM liability and workers’ compensation.
RestoPros’ Focus on Your Satisfaction
- Over 1,000 satisfied customers served since 2011.
- RestoPros is Five-Star Rated on Google Places, Yelp, Insider Pages, Merchant Circle and Angie’s List.
- RestoPros is a locally owned, family business – our customers are our neighbors.
- RestoPros is an A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited business.
RestoPros’ Focus on Affordability
- RestoPros is independently owned and debt free – lower overhead means lower pricing.
- RestoPros uses the same standardized pricing system (Xactimate) used by insurance companies – it guarantees the lowest price at which quality work can be done.
- RestoPros has 0% financing options for 12, 18 or 24 months, depending on credit – over 80% of customers approved at all credit levels.
RestoPros is a Different Mold Remediation Company:
- RestoPros is a woman-and-veteran-owned small business.
- RestoPros guarantees clearance, or we repeat the work at no cost.
- RestoPros guarantees mold removal for five years as long as moisture is not reintroduced.
- RestoPros is an EPA Certified Lead Renovation Company.
CERTIFICATIONS & INSURANCE
- A+ Accredited Company with the Better Business Bureau
- A-Rated with AngiesList
- 5-Star with Porch
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Contractor (NAT-F115117-1)
- Clean Trust (IICRC) Water, Fire, and Smoke Restoration Certified
- Clean Trust (IICRC) Certified Company – we strictly adhere to the IICRC Code of Conduct
- Strict Adherence to IICRC S500 and S520 Standards
- Texas Licensed Mold Remediation Company (RCO1144)
- Texas Licensed Mold Remediation Contractor (MRC1176)
- Texas Licensed Mold Remediation Workers (MRWs)
- $3MM Liability Coverage
- Worker’s Compensation